Monday, September 19, 2016

The Power to Say the Right Word



God's words says that by my words I am justified and by my words I am condemned.
 I put a guard over my mouth. I choose to speak words of life, health, and healing. I choose to speak words that are only gracious and kind. 

I will not speak evil of any person. I will not gossip or spread rumors. I will not speak words of death, destruction, or discouragement. I will be mindful to speak words that encourage, uplift and inspire others. I refuse to criticize, condemn, or complain. 

I refuse to give in to  the temptation to speak  before I  think. I refuse to speak the wrong words when I'm frustrated or angry. I choose to not be sarcastic, facetious, or condescending in my communication with others. 

I put God's Word in my mouth, and I speak His Promises over my life and the lives of others throughout the day. I am sensitive to  the needs of others. I am quick to speak words of comfort.peace, and kindness to everyone I meet. My words bring hope, faith, and encouragement to all who hear me. 


"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.  ~Ephesians 4: 29

~ From:Scripture Confessions for Victorious Living 

No comments:

Post a Comment